01.08.13

For you


Da wird jemand nervös
Sorry Nadya,

I'm quite busy at the moment and don't have time to answer long, but I assure you, that I didn't forgot you.
Have you been at the embassy already?

Yours
Tom

Darling Tom.
How are you doing? I very much worry, you do not write to me since July, 17th. Why?
You cannot understand, that I suffer, whether when I enter into the Internet and I check there is a letter from you! You do not wish to write to me? You know about my feelings to you. I love and for me, there is no more important person than you.
I cannot without you and your letters.
If you do not have time to write to me I will understand. Really you cannot give pair of minutes and make me happy, having written to me the letter. It is necessary for me to finish this letter.
I miss on you... And very much I wait for the letter. Kisses... Yours nadya

Keine Kommentare: