01.08.13

Hello my Darling


Hi Nadezhda,

just keep me informed about the progress of your successful engagenemtn with the embassy and the travel center.

Best wishes
Tom
Hi Tom,
I am very glad to receive your letter now. Tom, I wait ours with
you a meeting with huge impatience. You wait our meeting? Today I have
important news. Please, be attentive. Yesterday I called in embassy which
is in Moscow. Now I know all information, which It is necessary for me for
travel to your country. First of all, me have told, that I should visit personally
Embassy in Moscow to begin process of official registration of papers.
I have told, that it not a problem.Already my vacation tomorrow will begin,
and at any time I can begin official registration of papers.
To me have told, that for travel to your country, I should visit embassy,
fill questionnaires. To me It is necessary to wait approval of my travel.
I should show the inquiry on the marital status, the inquiry
With work, the declaration on payment of all taxes, and also the passport
and photos. Today I will try To receive all documents. Still to me have told,
that I should give 2 air tickets (the ticket for arrival In COUNTRY and for returning to Russia).
Tom, to me have told, that the invitation will be unessential to me.
If there will be a necessity in The invitation, I will tell to you about it.
I have decided, that I will live in hotel or I rent a room. I will be
To choose cheaper variant when I will arrive in Moscow. I have learnt
about cost of official registration of papers.To begin official registration
of papers, I should pay 80 dollars. Also I will need to pay Consular gathering
and additional payment for registration of questionnaires. That to me have
allowed to travel to your country, I should have medical insurance. I asked
about cost of air tickets, but the girl in embassy not Could answer my question.
When I will be in Moscow, I will visit the airport to learn the prices.
Today after conversation with the girl from embassy, I thought of how we
can will meet much. Between us There are sincere relations, and I am assured,
that ours with you relations will grow. I wish to know, that ours with you
Feelings mutual. Tom, it is necessary for me to be assured, that you
will meet me at the airport. I wait, that you Also, as well as I want ours
with you a meeting. I do not have many money, and I not from a rich family.
However, me not It is a pity money for ours with you of a meeting. I have a
feeling of pleasure which has appeared since first our day Acquaintances.
From my life the feeling of loneliness was gone, and it is pleasant to me to know,
that in the World there is a person, which Thinks of me.
We with you a meeting is a big step to ours with you relations. I listen to the heart,
and my heart speaks, That together we will be happy. Please, tell to me your thoughts.
Together with the letter I send you a photo which I have made with the
girlfriend. I have asked to photograph me, that I could send to you it is a photo.
I have told to it that I have found the man, it you Tom! It was glad for me.
I will wait your letter. I should know answers to my questions. I do not wish
to lose any day from my vacation. I very much miss on you...
Now I will go to the director to receive all inquiries which will be necessary
for me for official registration of papers.I have made for You the second video,
I hope that is pleasant to you.
Nadezhda.

Keine Kommentare: