17.07.13

I think always of you


Hi Nadezhda,

sorry for not answering lately but I had a terrible weekend.
I know Sheremetevo quite well, since I travel every year a few weeks to Moscow. And there are direct flights from my place to Moscow daily, so it won't be a problem picking you up. Only thing is that you should stand out of the masses coming from the gate, like wearing something unusual or other stuff, so I could recognize you.
Have you been to the travel agancy already? I think that you may need a visa to get into my country, just drop by the embassy if you are in Moscow, they will help you.

Sincerely
Tom

Hi Tom,
Thanks you for kind words. I really wish to be with you nearby that
you could embrace me. I wish to be in your embraces.
I believe, that soon we will with you together. All our dreams will
come true, when we will be together. Now I know, when there will be my holiday.
Today the director has told to me, that my holiday will begin in 4-5 days.
I think, that next week I will be on a vacation. This news has very much pleased me.
I will have 43 days of my vacation. These news have very much pleased me.
You are glad to learn about it? To me my director a vacation 43 days as I
have explained to it has allowed to take, that in my life there was a man from other country and
His name Tom, yes it you the darling Tom!
Soon I will receive my salary, before leaving on a vacation, to me should
pay my salary and I plan to buy at once the new laptop,
The laptop will be necessary for me, for this purpose what to write to
you of the letter at any time. I am assured, that you are glad.
I really look at things, and I think, that we should be well prepared for it. I will start to prepare to
To trip if you agree with it! How your day? How many now time in your country?
What clothes I should take with myself? I should take warm clothes? These are important
Questions for me, I ask, that you have answered my questions.
Tom, I will inform the information on my preparation for travel, Ok?
Between us much in common. I am assured, that when we will meet,
ours with you feelings become stronger. I was always fair with you,
You do not learn anything new about me when we will meet you.
I think, that most the nearest international airport to be in the
city of Moscow. It is airport "Sheremetevo". Tell to me, please,
What international airport is closest to your house? In what airport
I should buy tickets? I never was in your country.
You could meet me? I do not know anybody, except you in your country.
I ask you that you have met me at the airport.
Tom, I will be glad to spend time with you. Time which we will
spend with you together, will help us to learn each other better.
I will begin To undertake some steps for our meeting. I will do
the utmost, that we have met you in the shortest terms. I will do
All is independent. I want, that you wrote to me every day.
Your support is very necessary to me! Within the next few days
I plan to visit Travel agency to learn it is more about a trip.
I promise, that I will inform you on my news. Please, wait my news.
I send you my kisses. Together with the letter I transfer you a photo,
I hope my photo it is pleasant to you. I transfer you my kisses.
I will be To think of you. I have forgotten to tell to you my full name,
Nadezhda Feddoseeva. Write me the full name.
I dream of our meeting.
Always yours Nadezhda.

Keine Kommentare: