17.07.13

I think always of you


Ein Video dabei, wie nett. Allerdings mehrzweckfähig, da zwar nette Worte, aber keinen Namen des "Darlings" gesagt wird.

Hello Nadya,

thanks for die video, it was very appreciated by me seeing you "live".
As I wrote in my last e-mail I had several relationships to women but none made the WOW-effect to me that I would consider living for the reast of my life with her. I am kind of old school but I think, that when two perople get married they should stay together till death divides them.

Sorry for being short in this letter but I don't have time, my client wants to see some results asap.

With hugs
Tom


Hello Hello Tom!
I very much waited your letter. We with you friendship very much is pleasant
to me. Earlier, I to you had a feeling of curiosity. Now I had a feeling of
liking to you. I have good news today. I talked to my director, and he has told,
that my vacation will soon. It is necessary for me to finish the begun business,
and then I can have a vacation. When there will be your vacation? Last night
I was at home. I watched TV. Yes, sometimes I watch TV, when I have a free time.
It was difficult to me to concentrate attention on To telecast because my thoughts
are occupied by you. Tom, I with impatience wait my vacation that we could
agree about a meeting. You want our meeting? Very much for a long time I did not
feel, which is in my heart now. I have to you feelings of liking... I am afraid
to speak to you about it, but my feelings to you, big, than simply friendship.
I with huge impatience wait your letters. Earlier I did not represent, that I can so
to wait for letters, at dialogue in e-mail.
Now we are convinced of it.Tom, what you feel? I sincere with you, also say
to you only that I feel. From the very beginning of our dialogue we
Have agreed about sincerity, and I trust you now. I have a sensation, that
we are familiar with you throughout the whole life. I do not have any secrets
from you. Always I try to answer your questions. Please, repeat the questions
for me when I forget to answer your questions. Ok? Tell to me, please, as you
consider your future? What do you want in the future and whether you that I was
a part of your future want? You would like that yours
The future wife was till the end of your life? I wish to marry only
once and to be happy. I have a passport which allows me to travel all
over the world. I am valid, very much I wish to see your country and
your way of life. I should see it My eyes, and I think, that we with you will
have happy time together. I have made for you video, I hope to you it it is pleasant,
I worried when wrote down It is video, but I hope that you understand my
English language. I was trained on English language courses, and I very much hope,
that you understand that my native language it
Russian, I hope to you my video is pleasant. Only please
do not laugh at my pronunciation of English language :)
Please, do not forget to answer my questions. I very much appreciate ours with you
dialogue. Tom, I am afraid to check up mail in any day, and not to see your letter.
Please, do not leave me without your letters.
I wait your new letter.
Kisses... Nadezhda.

Keine Kommentare: