17.07.13

My kisses only for you


Hello dear Marina,

sorry for not answering that long. I had a terrible weekend and got upset. But I don't want to talk about it, otherwise I get myself in rage once again.
You asked me if I have some ideas for our first meeting. I think, that we would go out in a fancy restaurant, eating good stuff, have some wine and afterwards we will have a look at the sunset and than....who knows what will happen.
What are your ideas?

Sincerely
Tom

Hi  my  darling Tom. I am glad to see yours E-mail. It was pleasant to
me  to  learn, that you support idea to meet and too some days wish me
to  see  and  be  with  me. I think, that in following messages we can
discuss in more detail our meeting and establish convenient time and a
place,  to  do  it.  I  do not know it will turn out or not to meet in
Moscow  next  month. I will inform you on it. I wish to tell you dear,
that  for  me  it is very pleasant to know, that there is a person who
waits  for  me  and wishes to hold in the hands. Ideas on it very much
excite  me. Therefore, thanks you Tom That you have allowed me to feel
it.  Tell  to  me Tom, what you have ideas and imaginations about that
day  when you will meet me? I have a plenty of ideas, how we can spend
together  these  days. Also I shall prepare for you for some surprises
and  I  think, that you will be very happy with me. I shall inform you
Tom, about some ideas in following messages. But you should know, that
when  you will be in my hands you can not soon get out of my embraces.
I  now shall not write that I am measured to do with you, but believe,
you will long remember it.
                                    Now I finish the letter.
                                    I wait for your messages.
                                       My gentle kisses.
                                          Yours Marina.

Keine Kommentare: