05.07.13

Hi.My friend!

Hello Nadya,

this weekend I had a bit of work to be done. I had to renovate my bathroom and that was quite a work. Getting all tiles of, the sinks, the bathtub, the shower, the toilet bowl....and it was hot!
Saturday evening I went to the cinema, watching "The Great Gatsby" with Leonardo DiCaprio. Although I didn't likes him in the past, the last films with him were really great: Blood Diamond, Inception, Departed.
Today it is a bit hard for me to work, because I seem to have every bone broken. It seems I'm not used to hard work.

I'll try to call you in the evening,maybe we could talk a bit on the phone.

Hugs
Tom

Hi the darling Tom,
How you? At you good mood? I like ours with you friendship. In the mornings I drink coffee and I read your letters.
I not always can answer you at once as the laptop at my place has broken and I have not had time to buy yet new,
I write to you from my work. I hope, that you understand me. I think of you all the day long. It is very interesting to me,
Than you are engaged at present. It is a pity, that between us the big distance.
I have made some photos for you and I will send you them, I hope to you it it is pleasant. I will continue to tell
About the life. And to ask about your life.
I wish to tell about my family. To my mum 61 year. My mum already on pension. As I have sister. She lives in
City Tyumen. My sister has married and has moved to this city together with the husband. My sister has a son. He/she is mine
The nephew, to it now 8 years. It very cheerful boy. My father has died 5 years ago of heart attack. It was
Hard time for our family. I love the family. I try to help my mum. We try at least time in
3 months to meet all family behind one table.
You are pleasant like cinema? What films like you? I cannot forget remarkable film A Walk to Remember,
I looked it some times. Let it not the newest film, but it very much is pleasant to me. I like different genres,
But most of all I prefer romantic films about love, with good end of a film.
I like to cook food. What most popular dish in your country? Russia - the huge country. Here very much
Various kitchen. I think, that national dishes in Russia are cutlets, pelmeni, borsh. In Russia very much
Soups are popular. My mum has learnt to prepare me many different dishes. I am assured, that you will like dishes from the Russian
Kitchens. As to my preferences in food. I like different food. The main thing that the food has been prepared from
Natural products. I like salads from vegetables and pasta.
Tom, you have a phone number from which it is possible to do trunk calls? My phone number: 7(8901) 901 7532.
My operator of cellular communication is local. I have learnt, that I can not accept the international calls. If you tell
To me a phone number, I will call to you from public phone in the future. Ok? I wait your phone number in the following
The message. I think, that we with you can understand each other in our conversation by phone. When I will plan to call
To you, I will inform you.
I know, that you the good man, and it very much is pleasant to me. We with you speak in different languages in a daily life.
Our countries have different mentality. You agree with me? Please, tell to me, it is as much as possible about your life.
OK? Your life is very interesting to me. All of us people, and I will understand you, but we with you belong to different cultures.
Some things, I, probably, do not know. I will be very glad to hear it from you. Your letters help me to present better
Your world. Write to me more likely! Please, send the photos! I will wait for your letter! I try to check
email every day. Sometimes because of work I do not have time to check up email.
Tom, I will always answer your letters. Today I have written you the big letter, now I should return
To work. Write me the letter faster.
Kisses. Nadezhda.


Keine Kommentare: