05.07.13

I think of you!

Hi Nadezhda,

I tried to call you indeed several times and every time I got the response, that the number is not known. Did you send me the right one? Perhaps you have changed your operator and got a new number but told me your ld one. I had the same thing a few months ago, got a new phone with a new number but was used to my old one, since I got it for almost 10 years.
Yesterday I was out in a club with my client, sometimes I have to do it to get the next appointment with him in the future. The club was kind of weird, many girls topless and with garters of different colors and not every one could get in touch with every girl. Only the top guys could choose between all the girls. My client gave me this opportunity but it didn't felt right to behave like all the others. I mean the girls  were really really sexy and they tried to convince me in several ways, but i felt uncomfortable being addressed in such an aggressive way. I left the club shortly after telling I had to make some calls.
But once again I didn't et you, so please check again, if the number is the right one, so I can hear your voice.
Hopefully
Tom

Hi, my dear Tom,
I'm fine. Today at me good mood. The sun in the street shines. It seems to
me, that the sun pleases us with the beams. Yesterday during a dinner I
have gone to cafe together with my girlfriend. We ate and talked. A name
of mine of colleague Mira. Mira she has told, that, since recent time,
has started to notice changes in me. I have begun earlier, than usually,
to come for work. Besides, my colleague has told, that I often spend time
behind the computer.Tom, I have told to my colleague, that I communicate
with you. I have thought and have understood, that is valid, my life has changed
since I have started to communicate with you. I began to come for work
earlier while anybody is not present on work, I try to read your letter.
Sometimes I re-read letters which you have written me earlier. Now I wish
to look in your eyes and to see your mood. You know, what the sight can
tell more than one million words? My eyes shine for pleasure when I look
through mail and I see your letter. Thanks you for happiness which you bring to me.
Photos which I send you now, have been made recently. I always wait your
photos together with your new letter. I have given you the number mobile,
you tried to call to me? I have learnt from the mobile operator, that my
mobile does not support an international telecommunication, for this
purpose that I could call and accept trunk calls, it will be necessary
for me to write the statement to the mobile operator that it is necessary
for me to connect service trunk calls as to me have explained that this
service will be accessible in 7 working days. From the moment of a filing
of application, on service trunk calls. As soon as I will make it, I will
inform at once you on it, I very much wish to hear your voice and I hope
that we can soon speak on the phone with you. Tell, please, you prefer what holiday?
Tom, you love the noisy companies, or you like quiet rest? As to me,
in the past I loved the noisy companies. I liked to have fun, and I was soul
of the company. Now there were some changes in my life, probably because
I became more adult. Now I have much more pleasant rest in the small company
of friends in cosy cafe. I dream of a romantic supper, with the man whom I love.
But I do not have beloved, I very much would wish to meet the love.
Tom, you the romanticist? To you to like to surprise the girl?
To me like romanticism... I like to look at stars, I like an easy supper at candles.
I as like to dance slow dance under music... Nevertheless,
it is all was at me for a long time. I very much would wish to recollect all it.
I with impatience wait for your following letter. I wait for your letter.
Nadezhda.

Keine Kommentare: