05.07.13

Hello !


Hello Nadya,

right now it is not so hot like it had been the last week. We are partly cloudy today with little sunshine, but I hope it will get better the next days. I enjoy being outside during summer time because every one is happy, jealous and the women show their best, therefore the men are also happy. Being at the beach would be nice if we had one in our country. If I want to have a beach, I have to travel for a while into the next country. But we have mountains, so we can ski in winter time, which others can't and skiing is fun as well.
Today I'm getting home lately, because there is much to do at work, my client want's his campaign ready to take off.

I'll write you tomorrow or the day after, or if I hear from you again.

Yours
Tom

Hi Tom,
I waited your letter, excuse that I could not write you the letter
so quickly, now on work, I drink coffee and I write you the letter.
I will continue to tell about the life, tell to me too about the
life as it is interesting to me to learn you and about your life.
Today at us very much hot. What weather in your city? I very much
like summer. I often visit a beach in the summer. In my city river
Volga flows. It is a pity, that the most part of year, in city Engels
not so hot as my city is located in the Volga region. Only in the
summer concerning hot. I am assured, that in your country the beach
is the favourite vacation spot, many tourists. It is pleasant to me
camping.It is pleasant to me to read your letter. Thanks for
compliments which you speak me.Tom when I write you the
letter, I would like to tell to you about all. It is a pity,
that between us distance. If we lived nearby could meet in cafe
and talk infinitely. I sincerely hope, that you support my dreams.
I hope, that sometime ours with you dreams will be carried out.
I have hobby, I knit from different threads clothes, basically
it is warm things from a dense woollen thread. When I have a free
time I knit jackets, warm socks and as I can knit scarfs and caps.
I like to do it by the hands. To it I was learnt by my grandmother.
Also I have a big collection of culinary recipes. Since the childhood,
I spent much time on kitchen together with my mum. Mum has learnt me
to prepare many various dishes. You are familiar with a Russian cuisine?
In your city there are Russian cuisine restaurants? I never tried dishes
from kitchen of your country. I will be glad to acquaint you with a
Russian cuisine in the future. Often we together with girlfriends
gather at my place. I like to surprise girlfriends with new dishes.
I try to check up mail every day when I work. Sometimes because
of work questions, I do not have time to check up email. Be assured,
that always I will answer your letter. Together with the letter
I send you the photos.I with impatience wait for tomorrow to read
your new letter.
Your girlfriend Nadezhda.
p.s. You very nice man.

Keine Kommentare: