02.07.13

Hi, sunshine


Hello Marina,

this weekend I had a bit of work to be done. I had to renovate my bathroom and that was quite a work. Getting all tiles of, the sinks, the bathtub, the shower, the toilet bowl....and it was hot!
Saturday evening I went to the cinema, watching "The Great Gatsby" with Leonardo DiCaprio. Although I didn't likes him in the past, the last films with him were really great: Blood Diamond, Inception, Departed.
Today it is a bit hard for me to work, because I seem to have every bone broken. It seems I'm not used to hard work.

How was your tour with your colleagues? You had fun?

Hugs
Tom

Hi,  my lovely friend Tom! Thanks for your letter to me! Today on work
I  thought  of you, and it was pleasant to me to know, that there is a
person  which thinks of me, reads my messages and writes specially for
me. And you miss me? Today we with my colleagues on work, plan to have
a small entertainment. It will be possible club or a disco. It is very
a  pity  to  me,  that now there is no opportunity to invite you there
because you are far from me. I am assured, that we with you would have
excellent evening. I hope, that we shall do still it in the future and
we  can  well  have  fun. We shall drink easy wine, then to dance. And
after  that  we  shall  reach somewhere else where I shall do with you
some  things...  I  am  already  excited.  Because my imagination very
developed  and I for us can represent many details of our appointment.
Probably,  dear,  I  need  to finish this letter. And that now I shall
write  something  superfluous  and I shall have then confusion from it
before you. I wait your messages, my darling.

                                    Embraces and my kiss.
                                        Yours Marina.

Keine Kommentare: