27.06.13

Hello, gorgeous!


Dear Marina,

I unsterstand your frankyness, but there is no other woman right now. Why should there be one if such a lovely person may be my next girlfriend? Don't get me wrong I do like to look at attractive women, but if one is my partner why should I look at others? And you really are great looking. Maybe you could send me some adult pictures as well.
I think of myself to be a romantic person, I like to take a walk in the evening when the weather is fine and enjoy the sunset on a meadow with a glas of wine. I'll have a week off next week and will relax myself in the sauna, getting a massage and using the steam bath. I'll be thinking of you being with me and will look forward to the time we meet personally, perhas we can do these things together then.

Waiting with great pleasure heraing from you

Tom

Hi  my  dear! I now read yours e-mail, and it was interesting to me to
find  out  your  opinion  that  I  spoke  you  in my last message. Our
exchange  of opinions is interesting to me and I think, that now I can
make  some  opinion  on  what  your character. I love children. In the
future  I  would  like to have not less than 2 children. Girls or boys
has  no  value  for  me. I send you other pics. I hope you liked it...
Tom,  also  send  some pictures if you can. Dear, I would like to find
out,  how you like to spend the free time. I very cheerful person also
think  out Various entertainments for itself and the friends. To me to
like  to  help  them  to  make  life  interesting. It can be different
things:  Dances,  cinema, parties or entertainments on the nature. But
if  to speak frankly in the last these entertainments give time I have
less  than  pleasure.  I frequently dream of romantic evening with the
favourite person, it can be a supper or simply walk . I think, that in
it  there  is  a lot of charm. You the romantic person Tom whether you
think,  sometimes,  of  such  things?  You like cosy evenings with the
family?  I very much love holidays when all family gathers, behind one
table.  It  is  very  cosy and comfortable for me. And how you like to
carry  out holidays dear? What for you makes a cosiness and rest? Tell
to  me  please  about  it  Tom. Tom, excuse me for a question: whether
there  is at you now any woman? I think, that you are good, as the man
and  To like many women. Because at me good taste, and you to like me.
What your private life now, Please tell about it. Probably you have to
me  any  frank  questions?  I  shall  answer them. Write to me more in
detail about the feelings and desires, to me to like to read, when you
tell  about  yourself,  I am ready To listen about it. I wait for your
messages.

                My embraces. Yours Marina.

Keine Kommentare: