27.06.13

Hi, sweetness


Hello Marina,

I was in Prague last week, it was unforeseen. Unfortunatly the internet connection I got at the hotel I stayed with was really lousy, I even couldn't read my mails. And it was hot. One morning I opened the window and thought "oh my god, it is already 33 degrees and we don't even have 9 o'clok in the morning". The other day I thought I get sunburned in the bed when the sun got into my room, I had to close the curtains.
But Prague ist really nice, there are tiny little shops in the alleys in the main city and the food is awesome. I think you may like it as well and maybe some day we could visit Prague together.
But I think, as you already wrote, that we should get known each other better before doing such a step. I'm glad that you are still interested in me.
Family is the main value for me since no money and no work can get you a loving wife and kids. For them you do all these things and not the way around: wo work hard and long just to be away from your family. I like to have children, my dream would be having a boy and a girl. For the boy because of playing around and for the girl for being simply the "daddy" who can't resist if she wants something.
Do you like children and do you want to have some as well? Although they can be hard work? Boy or girl? And how many?

Yours

Tom

Dear  Tom!  Thank for yours e-mail. Your messages are very pleasant to
me.  This  week I have a new theme for reflection, and these new ideas
excite  me.  I  do  not  know,  how you Tom, but for me starts to have
importance  our  exchange  of messages. I want to tell, that it is new
emotions,  In  my quiet heart. For me it is unusual to begin relations
with the e-mail. Such situation that there is a distance between us, -
draws  my  ideas to you. I for a long time have understood, that if is
present,  some  difficulties  to  achieve the purpose,- That desire to
achieve  this  the  purposes  increases.  Probably  it is one of those
things  who  forces  me  to reflect frequently about You Tom. I think,
that  I should grasp your heart and you cannot struggle then with this
female magic. What will you answer me it dear Tom. I also wish to meet
you! But i think, that to us early still to meet. Because we know each
other very little. I think, that we should learn even more be relative
each  other.  You so do not consider? Dear Tom, I again want to set to
you  some  questions:  What  is  the main values in your life: family,
work,  money  Or  something  another?  What your plans for the future?
Write Tom also tell your ideas, I shall wait your messages.

                                Yours Marina.

Keine Kommentare: