27.06.13

Have a good day


Marina weigert sich momentan weitere Bilder zu senden...

A wonderful pleasent day to you Anastasiya,

that I wish you truely from the bottom of my heart. Yesterday after writing to you I had a terrible day. The customer I work for once again canceled the total work of a few weeks just because he had a "brilliant, astonishing idea how to reach more customers". He now want's to create advertisments with half-naked girls. We told him, that this not a good idea since most customers of him are strong catholics and may be disgusted by this kind of promotion. Anyway, he pays me quite good and if this is what he thinks is the best, he gets it.

Anyway, this morning my boss told me that in middle july I have to travel to Moscow for a few days. That might be a good time to get in personal touch with each other. You could come to Moscow if you like or I will spent the weekend as well in Moscow and then am traveling to Borovichi, so I could come by, if you like to.

Just tell me if this is comfortable for you and if you want to come to Moscow or I should travel to your place. Just might need a place to stay overnight, so if you have a recommondation for a place, give me a hint.

Cheerfully

Tom

Hi  Tom.  It  is  pleasant, that you studied my some ideas in the last
message. Tom, I usually do not tell about the deep ideas and opinions,
but  to  you has written, because has felt desire to open it to you. I
more independent woman, but probably sometimes am necessary that there
was  one  man,  which  can to open and trust - sometimes frequently it
happens  hardly  to  reflect  on all these things. I am glad, that has
found  at  you  understanding  me,  you see it happens not frequently.
Thank  Tom,  that  you have written to me some details about your life
and  family,  I  closely  studied  it.  It  has helped me more well to
understand you and your life and you become closer man. Tom It is time
to  me  to go to do some work and it is necessary to meet the friends.
By  the  way  I  told them and mother, that i got acquainted with you.
Have good day. I wait for your letters.

                        Yours Marina.

Keine Kommentare: