02.07.13

Hello my darling Tom


Hello my lovley Anastasiya,

great to read these news from you. I think it is more than fair to help you to purchase the tickets as you have to stay in Moscow for a few days and Moscow has gotten quite expensive these days. Specially when you stay as a tourist and don't know which hotel to book. I think for a start you should stay for 2 weeks, we can decide afterwards if you could come again in a few weeks, since I only gat one week off from work.
Tell me when you get to Moscow and got all the information, specially which flight you like to take.

Hugs
Tom

Hello my darling Tom!
Please, your new photos have gone to me. I want to see your smile. Sometimes I represent ours with you a joint photo.
I am assured that we with you will be beautiful pair. You think of it? You often remember me during the day?
How your mood today? My mood very good and I want to share with you.
Today I went to tour agency and learnt visiting rules your country.
To arrive to you, I should have 1) the passport, 2) the visa, 3) tickets.
Tom I have the passport as I spoke to you already about it. Now I should issue a tourist visa and buy tickets.
The tour agency has no power to make out the visa. The visa makes out only in embassy.
I have learnt that what not necessarily to go to Moscow because I can send the statement on visa registration on the Internet.
Today after as I to finish work I will send the computer the statement and in what term to consider they my statement.
After such as to me will call I should go to Moscow on interview with the consul-officer.
It demands my personal presence at embassy. Term of registration of my visa will occupy about 10 14 days.
According to a tourist visa, I can remain in your country under the visa of the tourist within 90 days.
Well as I spoke the letter we should solve on how many days to me to arrive to you. On two weeks or for 30 days?
I think that I always can change my return ticket. It not a problem.
It is necessary about to talk about tickets I think that I will look cost of tickets on the Internet and then I will buy it in
Moscow at the airport when I will go to embassy on interview.
For registration of my documents in embassy 410 dollars is required to me.
Also I should spend 600 usd dollars for residing at Moscow for a cost of transportation and expenses on a food.
I will pay for it.
Tom Therefore I think, it will be fair if you help me with ticket purchase.
Our meeting is necessary to both of us and both of us should participate in expenses for our meeting.
Please tell to me, what you think of it? You are ready to help to buy to me tickets to you?
I have a feeling of pleasure which has appeared since first day of our acquaintance.
From my life the feeling loneliness was gone, and it is pleasant to me to know that in the World there is a person who thinks of me.
We with you a meeting is a big step to ours with you relations. I listen to the heart, and my heart says that together we will be.
I cannot believe what be already fast we with you we can together. We can refuse letters, and talk endlessly in a reality.
In the letter I send you a photo from my rest 2012 in Egypt.
I will wait your letter.
With kisses, Anastsaiya

Keine Kommentare: