04.07.13

Evening with the friends


Hi Marina,

certainly I go out a lot if I have the time to do so. And yes, there are women who want's to meet guys as there are guys who want's so to meet girls. Therefore I get in touch with other women, although there has almost been no further acquaintance, a few one night stands and even fewer meetings afterwards but nothing serious. I bet you get in touch with guys as well if you go to such a location and why not? Nobody tells you what to do, it is your free will to decide what happens and what doesn't.

Got to go, sorry.
Thinking about you
Tom

Hi,  my  dear Tom! I am glad to speak again with you. I hope, that you
have  good day. Several days ago I had good evening with my colleagues
by  the  way.  We reached in one club and there were there some hours.
First  the good supper, then game on billiards and is a little wine. I
looked  at cheerful and happy pairs people and had from it small envy.
During  this  moment  I thought of you Tom Also dreamed, that you near
me.  That  you embrace me and whisper gentle words on an ear. I heard,
that  you  have  many  bars  and restaurants. How often you go to such
places?  When  you  in  such  places  women  approach  to  you  to get
acquainted?  Now I ask you these questions and simultaneously I have a
feeling of jealousy. Though I understand, that I have no rights to you
dear.  Tom,  I often think above your messages and probably I can do a
conclusion,  that  you have serious intentions concerning me. I too do
not   think,   that   our  dialogue  is  an  easy  entertainment.  And
consequently  I speak you some personal ideas, as to the close person.
I  also  wish  to  tell  to  you Tom, that I am glad, that I have such
person - as you! I wait for your messages and I think of you.

                                        My gentle kiss!!!!
                                        Your Marina.

Keine Kommentare: