01.08.13

You my special man!


Hey Marina,

I don't want to fool around with you, I'm serious at this point. Therefore it is a pleasure for me having you at my home.
I can't wait for it.

Yours
Tom

Hi  my  lovely! It is pleasant for me to read your words. I am glad to
learn,  that  you are ready to accept me in the house. Thank, that you
trust  me,  my  dear.  Tom, I want to tell to you that in the past the
message  I  wanted  to  check,  as  far  as seriously you treat to me.
Forgive  for  this lovely, but you should understand me. For me was it
is  very important to know, whether you will agree to accept me in the
the  house  whether  or not. If you insisted, that we met somewhere in
hotel  or  in  the other place, - that to me should to think, what not
you want to play host to me because you have the wife or or you not it
is serious enough to me, and you want to meet me for an entertainment.
It  check  -  was  small  precaution.  I  heard,  that many people get
acquainted  to  have  only  sex  with  the  new  person, though in the
structure  inform,  that have serious intentions. Now I am sure in you
Tom,  and  I  am glad, that you appeared really that the person whom I
want  to  meet!  Loved,  I with big pleasure, I shall carry out at you
some days. These days I shall reach in agency of travel and to receive
the  information  for  that,  to  reach to you. I shall inform you for
detail  about  it  in the following e-mail. I wait your messages. I of
you adore mine dear Tom! My kisses!!!

                                 Yours Marina.

Keine Kommentare: