14.08.13

Some News


Hi Marina,

how did your meeting with the agency went? Could they help you with your matter?
Today once again it is awful hot here. I feel like a penguin in the desert or even in hell: melting away.
Hopefully it will get better during the week and some rain will come to cool down.

Keep me informed about the progress of yours
Tom

Hi  my  dear! I am glad to your message and thank, that you understand
me.  You  are,  one  of  those  few  people  Tom,  in which I can find
understanding.  How  has passed your day dear? I hope, that at you all
OK!  I have some news to you Tom. Today I had conversation with agency
of  travel. They have told, that to receive the visa of the tourist in
your country difficultly, but they, probably can to help me in it. The
agent  did  not  begin  to  discuss  a  detail  by  phone  and we have
appointment  tomorrow.  Tomorrow  I  shall  meet them and to discuss a
question  with the visa. I hope, lovely, that all will be - OK. I have
some  excitement  concerning all it, but also I have firm intention to
meet  you  dear! Therefore any difficulties and charges of money, will
not  stop  me.  Write to me, yours messages, dear, give me many forces
and energy. My gentle kisses.

                               Yours Marina.

Keine Kommentare: