14.08.13

My words to you from across the ocean

watt? 'Across the ocean'?

Hi my dear,

how did it went? Got everything to leave Russia? Are you excited?
I for myself am very excited.
I kay not answer the next few days since I have an appointment and will leave next week and wont return before 9/1. But I try to read my mails to get know of you and your progress of coming to visit me.

Yours
Tom

Hi my lovely Tom! I am glad to speak again with you! dear, I have good
news to you. Today I have met the agent travel to learn concerning the
visa.  he  has explained me a situation about reception of the visa to
you. Your government has made more strict control over entrance to the
country  because  of  terrorism and consequently to receive to you the
visa  uneasy.  But the agency will make it for me. The agent has told,
that  they  recently  already  received some visas of tourists in your
country.  I  am  very  glad  Tom,  that  we  will not have with it big
difficulties. I all over again had fears, that the agency cannot it to
make  or  for  this  purpose  very long time will be required. But the
agent  has told, that the visa will demand from them approximately two
weeks.  Tomorrow  I  will  need  to reach in office of agency, to sign
there  the  contract  and  also we shall decide question on payment of
them.  Now  it  is time to me to go lovely to make photos for the visa
and  to  fill  in  questionnaires  for embassy. The agent has told, it
should  be is prepared tomorrow when I shall come to them to office. I
very  pleased  Tom,  that  now our preparations have begun and through
small  time we shall be together! Write to me lovely ideas, I wait for
your messages. Kiss you!!!

                                  Yours Marina.

Keine Kommentare: