14.08.13

I dream of our meeting!


Hi my dear,

it's got so see that progress is still moving on.
The airport you should arrive at is Frankfurt, there should be some airlines flying from Moscow to Frankfurt. Tell me the estimates time of your arrival and I shall try to get to the airport on time. Unfortunatley I have to go on a business trip next week and won't return before 9/1. But that let's you plenty of time to chosse an airline which doesn't want that mucgh money from you (and if the want I will give to back a bit after your arrival).
And surley I will have a cam with me to take a picture of both of us. But you shouldn't spend that much money on buying a new laptop, I believe that in Moscow there are plenty of internet cafes you can use. Much cheaper and maybe you even won't be able to import the laptop since of counter terrorism act. The guards at the airport are quite strict in this point, a cliebt of mine had to give his laptop away and received it on his day of return to Dubai.

Looking forward to hear from you
Tom

Hey the darling Tom,
I have just read your letter. Today I any more do not work,
as have begun My vacation. Now I I have come for work what to
receive all documents from My director which will be necessary for
me in embassy. The director has wished me Good rest. I have said
goodbye to colleagues.I am very glad!!! I am glad to that soon we
will together. I am assured, that these Vacation will be the best vacation.
Tom, I with impatience wait ours Meeting with you. Last night I
have collected things for a trip to your country. I Followed your councils,
at clothes choice. I as have told to mum, that I will go tomorrow to Moscow.
My mum has told, that it Will see off me aboard the plane to Moscow. My mum
asked me to be very much The accurate. She asked to write it the letter as soon
as I will arrive to your country. I as promised to transfer to my mum ours with
you joint photos. If mine The father was still live, it would be very glad,
that I have met the man and I will travel To it. It is very romantic.
Tom, I trust you, I do not doubt sincerity of your feelings.
Already absolutely Soon we will with you together. Tomorrow I will arrive to
Moscow. I promise, that I will be To write you letters every day, and to speak
to you as affairs with registration are Documents. Ok? Your support will
be necessary to me. I will absolutely one in Moscow. Moscow very big city
and I will there absolutely one. I am assured, that ours with
You feelings, will help us to be together. Road, today I will transfer
you a photo which I have made specially for you. I Very much I hope, that you
will like my photo. Today I will buy the new laptop, For this purpose that we
could write each other letters, at that time while I will be In Moscow while the
visa is made out. I think that you understand that the laptop is necessary to me,
For this purpose that I could write you letters and inform on all news. It
was not possible to me To connect to my mobile phone, an international
telecommunication as it is long process, And I at all would not have time
that it to make. I think that if it will be necessary, I can find that a way
what to call you from Moscow. I very much hope that at Me all will turn out.
The darling, I have casually removed some from your letters, please write
to me again, in what The airport I should arrive??? As write me completely
the address, a phone number and Full name, I will write down it in my notebook.
It is very important, do not forget to write it in the letter!
Now I should leave the computer. I do not work today, and I cannot long detain
the computer.Now I will go to the airport to buy tickets to Moscow.
I miss on you. Our meeting will make us the happiest. I cannot take
with myself the camera, As the camera belongs to my sister and it planned it
to take away. Tom, at you is Camera that we could keep the moment of our meeting?
I want, that this happy moment remained for all life.
Yours Nadezhda.

Keine Kommentare: