05.07.13

Hello !

Hi!Today solar weather, and at me very good mood. Thanks,that you have answered my letter.My name is Nadezhda.The thought on acquaintance on the Internet has cometo me unexpectedly as I do not have man. I togetherwith the girlfriend sat in cafe and a coffee saw.She has told to me, that now acquaintance on theInternet very popularly all over the world. I donot have profile on the Internet. I am not registeredin social networks as I it me never interested.Then my girlfriend has offered, that I have takenadvantage of services of agency of acquaintances.I have looked some profiles, but I have decided to writeonly to you as you to me are more nice. I do not rememberthe site name, but I think, that is remarkable, that wealready carry on with you dialogue. I wish to tell to youat once, that I search in the man. I hope for your decencyand honesty as I search for the love and sincere relations.For me it is very important, that the man would be kind,attentive also the main thing is decent. I hope, that thesequalities are at you and our purposes can coincide.I am a little confused and in general I do not know aboutwhat to me to write in the letter. You can look at my phototo see my physical data. My growth of 168 centimetres.My weight of 55 kg. I was born on August, 20th 1983 and mysign on the zodiac the Lion. And What at you a zodiac sign?In the following letter I will write about myself more.I have many interests. I like to study all new. At me goodsense of humour. I think, that in the future you are convincedof it. I will be glad to answer questions which you will set to me.It is very interesting to me to learn your country. I live in Russia.Write me please your name that it was convenient to me to communicatewith you. I will wait for your letter. Please, write me the letteras soon as possible. I wait your photos.Nadezhda.
P.S.I liked your photo. You rather attractive man. Please continue to send me your photos!

Keine Kommentare: