08.07.13

Are you ok?

Hi Marina,

indeed the stomach is the way that leads to a man. I had on sunday several steaks thrown on my grill, the weather was awesome for it. Unfortunatley I burned myself a bit giving gasoline into the grill to produce some flames., but hey: indians know no pain. But if you are a good cook we could arrange at each other at a BBQ. I need to get some pain ointment from the doc, will get back to you later.
Best wishes Tom


Hi  my  lovely!  How are you today? Good i hope! It was pleasant to me
read  your  message  and  thanks  for your words Tom! Today i send you
other  pictures,  probably,  you  have already studied a former photos
also  they  have  bored  already  to you. This pics with my friends. I
hope,  pictures  will  give you again good emotions. Today my work has
been  finished  earlier,  and  I  plan  to prepare Tasty supper for my
mother.  My  mum is sick and I have solved To do it for it. Dear, what
foodstuffs  is  Favourite  for  you?  That you prefer! Sweets, a fish,
meat?  Inform  me on it? I am able to cook not bad food. You can To be
convinced  of  it in the future. I would like to prepare for you, Your
favourite  foodstuffs.  Our  people speak so . The Way to a man - lays
through  his  stomach.  Therefore  Tom  - I shall submit Your heart by
means of my culinary abilities. LOL I hope to hear from you soon. Take
care!

                                      I wait for your messages.
                                              My kisses.
                                            Yours Marina.

Keine Kommentare: